This item has FREE UK Delivery (3 - 5 days)MONOPOLY, the great property trading board game finds its home at Arsenal Football Club. From the formation of a football team known as Dial Square in 1886 to Royal Arsenal then Woolwich Arsenal and finally to the Arsenal Football Club of today, the Gunners have a rich and storied history. Arsenal are one of the most prestigious and successful clubs in world football and have experienced dizzying highs down the decades. They were reinvented in the 1920s and 30s under legendary manager Herbert Chapman and these foundations carried the club into further success when football returned after World War II. In 1989, Arsenal won a dramatic Football League title with the last kick of the season, under the captaincy of the great Tony Adams. Journey around the gameboard to meet the players and stop off to take a Stadium and Arsenal Museum tour.
- The world's favourite family board game brings you another exciting MONOPOLY - Arsenal Football Club
- Choose your favourite football token, travel to all areas of the stadium including the North Bank, East Stand, Clock End and West Stand.
- Accumulate fortunes, pick up your season ticket on the way and enter the travel to European competition, but watch out for jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to David Ospina, Laurent Koscielny or Theo Walcott - will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family.