This item has FREE UK Delivery (3 - 5 days)That Flipping Word Game is a classic word game that has been created especially for kids. Roll the dice, flip the discs and make a word! This fun and educational board game encourages children with letter recognition, word formation and spelling as well as helping with the classic game playing qualities of turn taking and interaction with others! Ideal for two or more players aged 6 plus, the object of the game is to win the most letter discs by making the longest words you can each turn. The 64 letter discs are placed face down on the 8 x 8 grid and the player who rolls the highest number goes first. The player rolls the die and turns over the number of letter discs as indicated on the die. The player can flip over discs chosen at random from all over the grid then they must try and make a word, at least two letters long, from any of the letters chosen. The player wins the letters used in their word and removes them from the game grid. Any unused letters are flipped back over to face downwards on the game grid. Each player may only make one word per turn and the longer the word made the more letter discs you win! The game finishes when no more words can be made from the letters left on the game grid and the winner is the player with the most letter discs!
- hat Flipping Word Game, a classic word game that has been created especially for kids
- Roll the dice, flip the discs and make a word!
- The longer the word, the more letter discs you win!
- A fun and educational board game encouraging children with letter recognition, word formation and spelling
- Ideal for two or more players aged 6 plus