This item has FREE UK Delivery (3 - 5 days)Memory skill games are fantastic for preschoolers especially when they star characters from their favourite story books! The Enormous Crocodile, the famous beastly character from Roald Dahl’s best-selling storybook, is brought to life in this fun, easy to play Memory Card Game. Packaged in a colourful easy-to-store tin, The Enormous Crocodile Memory Card Game includes high quality picture cards featuring the unmistakable illustrations, from Sir Quentin Blake, of the characters and scenes from the storybook.
To begin, shuffle the cards and place them face down on a large surface. The youngest player starts by turning over two cards for all to see. If the cards match the player keeps the pair and the play continues until the player turns two cards that don’t match. The next player takes their turn and the player with the most pairs at the end of the game wins! The key to success is remembering which cards have been placed where so you can select a matching pair when it's your turn! This game makes a great gift for any occasion and is ideal for honing concentration, turn-taking and memory skills.
The Enormous Crocodile Memory Card Game is a perfect learning game for two or more Crafty Crocs aged three years and over.
1) Roald Dahl's beastly character The Enormous Crocodile is brought to life in this Memory Card game
2) Contains 56 high quality picture cards featuring the unmistakable illustrations, from Sir Quentin Blake
3) A fun, easy to play game to help for honing concentration, turn-taking and memory skills.
4) Presented in a colourful tin for easy storage
5) A perfect learning game for two or more Crafty Crocs age 3 years and over