This item has FREE UK Delivery (3 - 5 days)The award-winning game illustrations will keep your family and friends entertained and laughing! Draw what you see then guess what you saw for hilarious and unpredictable outcomes. Each player begins by sketching a telestrations word dictated by the roll of a die. The old-fashioned sand timer may limit the amount of time they get to execute their sketch, but it certainly doesn't limit creativity! Time's up! All players, all at the same time, pass their sketch to the next player, who must guess what's been drawn. Players then simultaneously pass their guess -- which hopefully matches the original word (or does it??) -- To the next player who must try to draw the word they see -- and so on.
- The award-winning game Telestrations will keep your family and friends entertained and laughing!
- Perfect for families, small parties, and friends new and old. A great ice breaker!
- No Drawing Skills Required. Stick figures & sense of humour welcome!
- Draw what you see then guess what you saw for hilarious and unpredictable outcomes
- For 4 to 8 players | 10 to 15 minutes per round | Ages 12 and up