This item has FREE UK Delivery (3 - 5 days)Are you searching for the perfect gift for a West Ham United fan? Well it's time to call off your search thanks to the exciting new Nanostad 3D puzzle which features one of the UK's most famous stadiums - the London Olympic stadium. This high quality replica stadium puzzle is designed for children aged seven and upwards although younger children may need a bit of help from Mum or Dad. It's fantastically rewarding to create and a great parent-child activity. The London Olympic stadium can be recreated in spectacular colour and detail in around three-five hours without the need for scissors, tools or glue making it a must for all West Ham fans. This sturdy stadium features pieces which slot together requiring inventiveness, skill and patience to create a strikingly detailed model of West Ham's home ground. The Etihad stadium is perfect for individuals who like a challenge but it also works wonderfully as a family activity - great for banishing school holiday boredom and a fantastic rainy day activity. This is a unique gift with a difference - perfect for any West Ham fan and anyone who enjoys football and a bit of a challenge! The puzzle contains 156 pieces.
- An exciting 3D puzzle of the famous London Olympic stadium and the home of West Ham United.
- The spectacular London Olympic stadium 3D puzzle can be recreated in 3-5 hours without the need for scissors, tools or glue.
- This sturdy stadium features pieces which slot together requiring inventiveness, skill and patience.
- Perfect for any football fan that enjoys a bit of a puzzle challenge!
- This superb replica stadium puzzle features 156 pieces and is perfect for footie fans aged seven to 70!